Each recording in the Listening test is heard once only.
You will be given time to read through the questions before you listen.
As you listen, write your answers on the question paper. At the end of the test, you will have 10 minutes to transfer your answers to the answer sheet. It is essential that you transfer your answers to the answer sheet as nothing you write on the question paper will be marked.
– Pay attention to the word limit. For example, if you are asked to complete a sentence using NO MORE THAN TWO WORDS, and the correct answer is ‘leather coat’, the answer ‘coat made of leather’ would be incorrect.
– Transfer only the missing word(s) to the answer sheet. For example, if you have to complete the note ‘in the … ’, and the correct answer is ‘morning’, the answer ‘in the morning’ would be incorrect.
– You will hear the word(s) you need to use in the recording. You will not need to change the form of the word you hear.
– Pay attention to spelling and grammar: you will lose marks for mistakes.
– You may write your answers in lower case or in capitals.
You may write your answers directly on the answer sheet or you may write them on the question paper and transfer them to the answer sheet before the end of the test. You will not be given extra time to transfer answers at the end of the test. Nothing you write on the question paper will be marked.
You must write your answers in pencil.
An example of a completed Reading answer sheet is given on the next page.‘Completion’ question types (e.g. note completion): – The same rules apply to ‘completion’ question types as in Listening (see above). – The word(s) you use must be taken from the Reading text. You must not change the form of the word(s) in the text.
You may write your answers in pencil or pen.
Pay attention to the number of words required for each task. You will lose marks if you do not write at least 150 words for Task 1 and at least 250 words for Task 2.
You should spend approximately 20 minutes on Task 1 and approximately 40 minutes on Task 2.
You must write your answers in full; answers written in note form or in bullet points will lose marks.
Pay attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation; you will lose marks for mistakes.
You may write your answers entirely in capitals if you wish.
You may make notes on the question paper but nothing you write on the question paper will be marked.
*adapted from “IELTS Information for candidates” Article on ielts.org
درباره موسسه برنا
موسسه زبان های خارجی برنا در آذرماه سال ۱۳۸۳ تأسیس شد و آغاز به کار کرد. این موسسه در طول یک دهه گذشته توانسته است با استفاده از اساتید مجربی که عمدتا در کشورهای اروپایی زندگی کرده و با فرهنگ و ظرافتهای مربوط به هر زبان آشنایی کامل دارند، دورههای آموزشی منحصر به فردی را برای ۶ زبان خارجی انگلیسی (آیلتس)، ایتالیایی، روسی، فرانسوی، آلمانی و اسپانیایی برگزار نماید.